Have you ever thought about what Iceland would look like personified? You probably haven't but if you're curious I would recommend the feature length adaptation of Hetalia: Axis Powers. The movie is adapted from the manga of the same name, an allegory of political and historical events told through anthropomorphic countries.
Hetalia: Axis Powers - The Movie: Paint it, White opens with Iceland brooding about how to draw more tourists to his country. Suddenly he spots mysterious green mist in the sky. Floating orbs and other strange events are being caused by an alien race known as Pict who seek to transform mankind and drain the colour from the world. The World 8 (consisting of former members of the Axis Powers and Allied Forces) unite to try and convince the Picts to leave and save the world from human extinction.
- China and France show the aliens their food (which the Pict only find "odd")
- Russia shows them the art of ballet, having dressed the Baltic Trio up as ballerinas (but the Pict only find it "odd")
- Germany gives the Pict beer, but winds up demonstrating it too stiffly
- America offers the Pict gambling and they seem to approve of it, though they find it "odd" as well
- Japan demonstrates the Bon festival, which the Pict also seem to approve of (despite saying that it is "odd")
In the end, Ancient Rome appears in visual kei makeup singing a song and giving Italy a chance to make the Pict laugh by drawing all over their faces with a marker pen. Laughter turns out to be the best medicine as the Pict are won over and depart earth in a spaceship along with their new found happiness. As a parting gift the Pict light the sky green over Iceland.
So what does Iceland look like in human form? He has tousled silver-white hair, he wears a deep brown military jacket, a white dress shirt with a ribbon tie underneath, deep brown straight-legged pants, and white half-laced boots. He also sports a pair of white gloves. He's usually seen with his pink bow-tie wearing pet puffin.
There is huge amount of fan art of the Hetalia characters found online. The movie concept no doubt requires a suspension of disbelief but there are certainly a lot of fan girls who buy into the attractiveness of the anthropomorphic countries. Here is just a small sample of Iceland's fan art: